The UCLA Center for Community Engagement is happy to partner with the UCLA Internship Alumni Network to provide support for UCLA students to gain valuable career experience through internships.
The UCLA Internship Alumni Network (“UCLA IAN”) is an alumni affinity group whose mission is to support students to gain valuable career-shaping experiences through internships.
This year, we will be granting the Alex White Scholarship, in the amount of $1500 each, to 2 undergraduate UCLA students who have financial needs and have internships for Summer 2023.
- Rising sophomores, juniors, and seniors in good academic standing
- Completed CESC 50XP, 100XP, and/or M190A/B/C between Fall 2022 to Winter 2023
- Must demonstrate financial need
- Must have obtained an unpaid internship in the nonprofit or public sector during Summer 2023
- Participate in an informational meeting with UCLA IAN board member(s)
- Submit a post-internship report
- Attend a post-internship meeting
- Grant UCLA IAN and the Center for Community Engagement use of your name and image in furtherance of garnering alumni support
The timeline for the Alex White Scholarship is as follows:
- May 19, 2023 (Extended from April 14)
Find more information regarding the Alex White Scholarship here.
The UCLA Financial Aid General Application can be found here.
FOR QUESTIONS: Christina-Marie Santillan, Academic Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).